Belts are my most favorite fashion accessories till date. They way it transforms the look is commendable. You start to look sexy and slim. By wearing a belt appropriately, you can very well hide your not-attractive sides while drawing attention to the proud body parts. For a flattering silhouette, you must choose a belt according to your body type.
Usually, a medium sized belt which is one or two inches thick is suitable for almost all body types.
- Women with long torso should wear sleek belts; however women with small should go for wider belts.
- If you have a long torso, then place your belt 2 inch below the navel, it will help you to have a proportionate look.
- For girls who have smaller torso, they should try to match their belt color with that of the outfit. This will help you to avoid segmenting your outfits.
- If you have a pear shaped body, then it is best if you wear a belt that emphasizes your waist. Just avoid wearing large belts.
- For an hourglass figure, it’s recommended to wear monochromatic, thin belts. You can also go for dark shades.
- Want a slimming look; wear a belt that is wider around the middle of your waist. Choose for leather belts and dark colors belts they will work for you.
- You can buy belts online, for an inverted triangle shaped body. For such a body a wide hip belt is the perfect accessory to compliment with your dress.